International Warranty Service
Cosmo’s global support system provides efficient and prompt service for our products used outside Japan. When our products for overseas use are purchased in Japan, “Support Registration” and “2-year Warranty” are available upon request although limited to the countries where our overseas offices are located.
The “2-year Warranty” applies to the standard Air Leak Testers and Air Flow Testers.When registration is made to “Support Registration” for any product including pressure gauge and flow gause imported to a country where our overseas office is located, the information on the product and the customer is sent to the local office. By this, the local office can provide accurate and prompt service.
This Warranty and service are available in more than 15 countries worldwide.
Warranty for 2 years (24 months from the date of shipment)
- Repair is provided free of charge by our local representative for the troubles and malfunctions for which we are responsible.
he product to be repaired has to be carried in by the customer to the Cosmo’s local office. For on-site service, the customer is responsible for the travel and accommodation expenses.
With prior information from customer, we support promptly and accurately.
- With details of the customer’s test specifications provided by the customer beforehand, Cosmo’s local representatives can perform accurate and on-target services promptly.
Specification documents are available free of charge.
- 1. Operation Manual (1), (Japanese, English, Chinese)（※Only when available for the product.）
2. Inspection Sheet（※Upon request）
3. Parameter Sheet (1)（※Upon request）
Cosmo’s skilled local representatives provide inspection and repair services.
- Repair service not provided in regular inspection or not covered by the Warranty is provided by our local representatives for a price.
Service parts inventory
- Each local office maintains an extensive service parts inventory to quickly respond to customers’ service needs.
If local service is not available, the local representative takes the responsibility to make necessary arrangements for repair in Japan.
Products and Countries Covered by the Warranty
Products Not Covered by the Warranty
- ・Leak Testers of specific applications and special specifications such as Ventilation Air Flow Detection, Ultra-High Pressure, Gauge Pressure Drop and Packaging.
・Other products than Leak Testers and Flow Testers (such as DP Gauges, Digital Manometers, Digital Flow Meters)
Cases Not Covered by Warranty
- 1. The warranty period has expired. The plate showing the serial no. and the production date is not attached on the product.
2. Troubles or malfunctions caused by repair, adjustment, or modification not conducted by Cosmo.
3. Troubles or malfunctions caused by improper handling or use in improper condition or environment in a manner that does not conform with the Operation Manual.
4. Troubles or malfunctions caused by foreign substance, such as water, oil and dust, from the pressure source, tested part or reference master part entering into the product. Troubles or malfunctions caused by any other reason than that attributable to the product.
5. Damage, trouble and malfunction of a unit, such as the machine or jig, other than the product.
“Supervising Services” from our local offices ！
- The Supervising Services are applicable for the products covered by the 2-year Warranty.
The local staff instruct you how to operate the tester and guide you through operation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures so that the you can use the tester at its optimum condition.The instructions are given in the local language.
The services are applicable to the countries covered by the 2-year Warranty.
For quotation, contact your our representative.
||2 years (24 months from the date of shipment)
||Repair is provided at the local office free of charge for the troubles and malfunctions for which we are responsible.
※The customer is responsible for the travel expense and shipping expense.
|・Standard Leak testers(Intelligent Pneumatic Circuits, Y-circuit, C-circuit, LS-1881 Controller)
・Flow Testers (AF Series)
・Volume Detection Method Leak testers(The following countries are excluded:Australia, Germany, Brazil)
|China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Germany, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, etc
- 1. The product information is registered at the local office of the country where the product is used.
For Air Leak Testers and Air Flow Testers, Cosmo’s specialized staff check the conditions of the facility and provide information to the local office as the application information.The local office will respond quickly for repair, maintenance and giving advice.
2. Inspection Record (English) is available.(*Upon request)
3. Document for custom (1) is attached.(*Upon request)
- All Cosmo’s products(Excluding peripheral equipments, accessories, and consumables)
- China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Germany, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, etc.
What is “Supervising Services”.
The local staff instruct you how to operate the tester and guide you through operation, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures so that the you can use the instrument at its optimum condition.
The Supervising Services are applicable for the products covered by the 2-year Warranty.
In the quotation for the product, an approximate estimation will be made. if you want to enter into a contract, we will submit a quotation separately. Contact our local representative.
From the second or subsequent time, the customer and the local office are required to directly make an agreement for the Supervising Services between them.
The Supervising Services are provided in the factory of our overseas customer.
- Our local staff provide Supervising Services in the factory where the customer actually use the instrument.
The service will be provided in the local language.
The “Supervising Services” include the following.
Explanation on the principles and operation of the instrument.
- Lectures on the principles of the differential pressure decay leak test and the flow test as well as the basic operation of the purchased instrument will be provided.
Lecture on the maintenance of the instrument.
- Daily inspection and regular inspection to maintain the instrument in a good condition are explained.
Test environment check
- Operation of the measuring equipment itself, test parameters and the environment where the machine is installed are checked. Advice is available.
Countries supported for “Supervising Services”
China, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, India, Germany, USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, etc.